Real estate agents in Spain work differently to those in the UK. A real estate agent in Spain will register the properties for sale and agree on a price with the seller. The property will be advertised (commission included) to potential buyers through our website. Although we represent the interests of both parties, the emphasis is on the purchasing party. Buying a home requires some serious investigation, from legality, inheritance, ownership documents to checking for potential outstanding debts. Don’t try to do it alone, work with an English speaking real estate agent who has your best interests at heart!
How do we work? Buying a house in Spain? How, what, were and when? These are the first questions that will come to mind. Possibilities: you can use the internet to search and select houses. This is fine, but what will you do next? Which real-estate agent will you work with? Will you work with one or more, a Spanish or an English one?
You can also come to Spain by yourself and visit the area, consult different real-estate agents and view properties. But what will you do?
The Spanish housing market is big and ever changing. Is everything in order and are all the documents official? Every home owner will say yes to that question, but it is only at a later stage, when you are at the notary, that the truth comes out. Do you speak fluent Spanish? You are about to spend a lot of money in a foreign country. Will you visit more than one real-estate agent? This is time consuming, because every time you have to start over explaining your wishes and preferences, you can easily lose grip and often view the same houses. We advise you to select a real-estate agent from an early stage of the process and make the right agreements.
- Your requests through email will be answered personally and promptly. We will send you information and extra photos of the properties that you have selected on our website.
- Through our contact form you can inform us of your personal preferences and choices.
- We will gladly set up an appointment in our office so you can meet us personally.
- If you decide to work with us we will first talk about the location! Where do you want to live? Besides this there is the financial matters and what type of property that fits you.
- Next we will agree on how many proprieties you wish to visit per day depending on your availability.
- When you find the right property, you will need to sign a reservation contract, in which case we will take the property off the market, this cost 3000€. In this contract there is a conditional clause stating that if the property does not meet the necessary registration requirements, you will get a full refund.
- We will gladly invest our time to search for your dream home. Even if you find a property yourself we can contact the owner or the real-estate agency for you and start the necessary investigation.
- If you cannot decide after your viewing trip, we will keep you informed of current and new offers, we will keep searching for your dream house and assist you with your next visit in Spain.
- We want you to make the right decision at a relaxing pace and without any pressure from our side.
- Once the deal is done we will take our time to sit down with you to talk about the fiscal obligations, insurances and everything that is involved with buying a house. Do you like our way of working? Then CasaLasDunas is your real-estate agency for your dream house in Spain.